It is a large beach with family atmosphere. It boasts a splendid promenade in memory of King Baudouin I of Belgium, ideal for open-air activities and concerts. You will also find many facilities and chiringuitos (beachfront bars) and restaurants that, at night, are the perfect places for entertainment during summer time. It is the nearest beach to the centre of Motril, only 2 km away (1.5 miles).
Road access: Easy access from the Port road, Rambla de las Brujas and Granada Beach.
Pedestrian access: It is easily provided from the beach promenade.
Car parks: Accessible car parking spaces opposite the campsites.
Public transport: Regular bus services with 4 bus stops.
- Reserved car parks
- T-shaped beach walkways of 1,80 m (5 ft) width with handrails and roll-out walkways.
- Fully adapted shower
- Accessible drinking fountains
- Fully accessible toilets
- Accessible rubbish sorting bins
- 2 amphibious chairs: 1 for adults and 1 for children
- Life vests
- Accessible Tourist Information module with an adapted counter
- Lifeguard and First Aid modules
- Local Police
- Buoy-marked zone and nautical lanes
- Daily cleaning service (beach cleaning machines, beach cleaning vessels and manual cleaning)
- Rubbish sorting bins
- Beach walkways
- Access points for people with limited mobility
- Drinking fountains
- Toilet modules
- Changing rooms
- Green spaces similar to oasis
- Beach umbrellas and deck chairs for rent
- Refreshments kiosks
- Chringuitos and restaurants
- Children's recreational area
- Beach football courts
- Beach volleyball courts
- Beach tennis courts
- Petanque area
- Table tennis area
- Night street market once a week during summer time.
- Paddle boats area